Let's get smooth!
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a skin rejuvenation procedure which gives your skin a reset. This treatment involves using our special, FDA approved microneedling pen with fine needles to create multiple micro-pores in the top layer of your skin. This will trigger your skin’s natural repair mechanism, increasing the production of collagen and elastin, along with stimulating the generation of new cells.
What to expect during Microneedling treatment?
The treatment results in smoother skin, overall improved fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars.
It is safe for all skin types. A series of procedures is recommended for best results and can be repeated in four week intervals.
Microneedling has been shown to:
- Reduce the visibility of new, old, and acne-related scars, stretch marks, fine lines, and wrinkles, lax skin
- Diminish hyperpigmentation, and brighten skin
- Improve skin tone, texture, and pore size.
What happens after my treatment?
- Microneedling involves minimal downtime, making it a great treatment with busy schedules.
- Downtime is extremely short considering the stunning results; beneficial inflammation fades significantly within hours from redness to pinkish that may last for 12 to 48 hours.
- Skin is noticeably smoother, tighter, and more radiant.
- Maximum effect typically occurs a few months later, as the skin continues to have positive changes during the rejuvenation process.
Are there any side effects?
You may temporarily experience pain, bruising, and minor bleeding at the procedure site.
How long do results last?
Look good + feel good
Did you know that you can add one of our wellness-inducing + fat-burning vitamin shots to any service?